I am getting ready for the upcoming Young Survival Coalition Symposium tomorrow! I am so honored and excited to be able to share my love of nutrition with these ladies and their families!
Here is the recipe we will be using for our cooking demo! You can find the original recipe at this link: http://360yourlife.com/category-recipes/veggie-frittata-2/
This lady has an amazing story and she has some incredible recipes! Be sure to stop by and check them out!
Veggie Frittata ~ Crockpot Version
Recipe created by Brooke Thomas from 360yourlife.com
This recipe will incorporate several of the ingredients we will be learning about in the upcoming nutrition session.
This recipe provides a punch of breast cancer fighting nutrition in a very easy and practical way!
- One Crock Pot
- Food Processor or Blender
- Parchment Paper
- 2 Cups of Sweet Potatoes or 1 Full Potato
- 12 eggs
- 1 Large Bell Pepper
- 1 Cup Fresh Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 Cup Fresh Spinach Leaves
- Optional: Goat Cheese or Walnuts
- Line your slow cooker with parchment paper with extra room on sides do lift up.
- Peel the sweet potato. Cut the potato and shred it in a food processor or high speed blender to create a sweet potato spread that will become the frittata crust. Spread the shredded sweet evenly on the bottom of the parchment paper as the first layer.
- Add the veggies evenly on top of the sweet potato spread.
- Whisk all 12 eggs together in a bowl. Pour egg mixture evenly over the top of the sweet potato crust and veggies.
- Cook on high for two hours.
- Gluten Free, Nut Free, Dairy Free